When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Regrets, who I am

Live life now and regret all that's done wrong later.
Live fearless.
If you concur what your most scared off,
Its the things that are most worth it in life.
Fear can trap me, but only for a little while.
Mistakes made me.
Regret is who
I am. I live for the moment, do what's most worth it and look back later.
That's when I regret.
I watch time tick by one at a time.
Tick,
Tick,
Tick,
Tears to my eyes
An ache in my heart.
I miss you.
Regret.
Please come back.
Live now.
Regret later.
What your most scared of is most worth it.
Fear traps you mistakes make you.
Do all can do.
Mess up all you can become stronger,
Learn more be more,
Regret nothing for regrets are who you are.

1 Comments:

At 9:57 AM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

Fear traps you mistakes make you.

It's so true... mistakes not only make you but allow for the redemption, the re-creation of who we are, making us ultimately better versions of ourselves. If we were never to fail, we wouldn't be in need of a Savior... if we were never to mess up, we'd never know the joy of doing something right. love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home