When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Penguin

All your shit is packed up.
I'll no longer wear your necklace,
Or cuddle with the penguin you gave me.
I won't wear your jacket when I am cold.
With my mascara running I write this,
If you cant trust me, I cant be with you.
I want to share my world with you.
I don't won't to be the only one vulnerable in the relationship though.
I don't want these tears to be cried.
I want to be your everything, I want you to be mine.
I don't want to hurt anymore, I feel safe with you.
If you can't let me in if you can't trust me. I can't be with you.
I want your jacket to keep me warm.
I want to cuddle the penguin you gave me while I sleep.
I feel no bad dream can hurt me when I have you necklace on,
Your ring around my finger and my arms around that penguin.
Right now your hurting me to much.
I'm sick to my stomach with worry.
I don't want to lose you, not yet, not now.
I still want to be with you.
You are my penguin when I sleep,
I am safe when I'm with you.

1 Comments:

At 7:17 AM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

hmmm, while it definitely doesn't sound like the relationship should be over yet,there are some certain issues that need to be fleshed out between you two so there's no longer any threat... the whole trust issue is huge. without trust, it's a no-go. i'll be praying.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home