When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Tainted body, tainted dream

At night when I close me eyes, I see his face. I shiver in fear, my eyes cry unjust tears. I hold my penguin a little closer, a little tighter. With every little noise I hear outside makes me scared. I hear a door open I jump up and look to see if a nightmare is about to walk threw my door. My bed a place that once offered me comfort from my fears is now a place I hate to lie. Fear was installed in my place of refuge. Its now distorted. I am now vulnerable. Nightmares I cant wake up from. A night mare that wont go away. My everyday is a nightmare. My every dream is tainted just like me.

1 Comments:

At 6:53 AM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

you beautiful UNtainted girl,i pray your dreams will become sweet and welcoming again. there's nothing worse than feeling uncomfortable in your own bed. don't let that 'nightmare' become your friend; show him you're not afraid of him, and he will leave.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home