When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Good night and so long

You say you cant date me because you don't want to break our friendship, yet you put me in this place. Between you and my new beau, You kiss me and expect me not to fall, you use me as a scape goat and expect me not to be mad. Now I'm left in this place, do I tell my new beau or do I lie to him and live in guilt. If I tell my new beau he'll break my heart, then again I've already broke his by kissing you back. I sit here with a smoke in my mouth thinkign on what to do, I hope you know you've broken our friendship. You left me so broken to night. Now I have to tell my new beau and have him break up with me, you've brought tears to my eyes. So thank you, I'm sure I'll cry myslef to sleep.
So good night and so long

1 Comments:

At 8:33 AM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

i sent you an e-mail about this one... as painful as these moments are, the pain is often fertilizer in which our souls can grow... love em.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home