When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Some days I wish

Some days you make me wish, you make me wish we could have had more. I know theres no point for we will never have more then what we have now. A friendship nothing more nothing less. You make me wish, yet I sit here holding hands with a man I like with I man I am dating. I wish I could put these feelings behind me. Maybe one day I will no loger wish I will no longer dream of beign with you, but since you are only a dream I will stay where I am, I will enjoy what I have. I will love you in my dream, I will miss you in my dreams, but I will not live in my dreams anymore.

1 Comments:

At 8:14 PM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

hmmm, this one is sad... it's a goodbye blog, but also a promise... who is this man? :) i have a guess...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home