When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Monday, December 12, 2005

Learn from your mistakes

For the future I pray, for the past I look back on.
I have done my shameful things, I have hurt ones I care about.
The future can look bright for me, if I have learned from my mistakes.
Mistakes are the gateway to a great future, an amazing life.
If you can learn from mistakes made you can become stronger, wiser.
The wises of people have made the most mistakes,
The people who believe they are never wrong are the ones that fall short.
To admit you fucked up, to try to make it right,
Those are the people who's spirits go on forever living in the minds of all
In the past I have done things I never want to remember, but I will
I will learn from them, No more scars from the mistakes I have already made
No more bloody arms, no more alcohol filled tears.
I will be strong, stay true to myself and only me.
My body will remain my temple for me to taint, for me to destroy.
My past has left its mark, I want to make a mark on my future.
Not have my future leave a mark on me.
Looking forward to the future, always looking back at my mistakes.
I know your one of them, I know I did my fair share.
You will always be my biggest mistake with the biggest mark on my heart.

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

amen, carolyn! this blog made me want to cry because i'm so happy for you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home