When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Something new

Something new, something amazing, something different. Have I finally grown up, smartened up. You will be my test to that. You will be my test for a lot of things. Can I stay true to some one as good as you? Are you too good for me? Can I manage to go to all my classes? Can I manage to stay clean? You are the first to treat me like gold. I hope I don't run away. For if I do I fail the test I have put myself up to. I shall not fail, I must not fail. I can't hurt you I can't hurt me. You are some thing I have never had before something fragile something delicate. Something never want to break.

2 Comments:

At 7:02 AM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

what an awesome challenge this person is presenting to you. remember, we can never do anything on our own -- call out to God for strength and he will help you be the person you want to be. love you!

 
At 7:02 AM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home