When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Romeo

With out you I am lost, but with you I'm blind to the world and new adventures.
I guess I cant be with or with out you. Should I close my eyes and imagine you there, or should I wake up from my sleep. Notice your gone and move on. Wondering around like a lost dog. With out you I have no where to go no one to run too, With you I can only dream of being with you. Even though I can't have you I wait I can't find another like you, I cant find another man to match your level. You are my one my only yet I can never have you I can never hold you close, you will never be real. Forever my Romeo, only in my heart. Dead to the world. Love burning bright in a cemetery, a cemetery filled with broken hearts and lost lovers. Never to find one another just know they are there. I'm to broken to get up an move on. I hear your voice from a distance, telling me I deserve better I deserve more I deserve the best. But you are my best and I can't be with you, I cant be with out you. You are impossible you are my amazing, beautiful love but you will always be my Romeo. Close enough to feel the passion. Deadly enough to kill us before we start. You have always been that other guy. The one I'll break everything off to be with. When things go good you are there when things fall apart and I need to be picked up you are there. Just out of my reach as always. When I think I've finally moved on and given up on you, I see that smile and I fall in love all over again. What is love. I want to believe its worthless, but the feeling that comes over me when I see that smile is more then anything else. So dear Romeo please only be my Romeo.

1 Comments:

At 8:45 PM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

but what is love if it won't die for another? i think romeo and juliet portray the purest kind of love, the kind Jesus showed to us too... the kind that continues on even after death. i esp. like this line: Love burning bright in a cemetery. well done!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home