When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Monday, November 21, 2005

God is alive in my Dustin

Tired of being the one everyone runs to I need some one now
Some one I can trust some one I can hold on to I don't want to be me anymore
I'm sick of being the one everyone trusts with everything
When I cant trust anyone with anything
I could turn my back but then I wouldn't even have a shoulder to cry on
Lost words can never be regained spoken words can never be taken back
I want to be there with you I don't want to be here anymore
I want to run away I want to hide I want to be taken away
By your hand or my own I don't care anymore
One thing holds me back the thought that you
The oh so holy God doesn't exist if not
I want to stay here with the closest thing I have to saving me
But God if you do exist take away my pain
Make sure my family is happy That my friends are happy and most of all
Make sure the boy who cries for me stops crying
I'm not worth the tears God if you do exist please take away my tears
Make me smile again Make me believe in something
Holding on to the thought of losing him is the only thing that makes me sad
The thought of seeing him, seeing him smile
Now that's some worth living for
Something worth believing in something to make me smile
So I guess you do exist, there's only one thing to fix now
I believe, I smile but the tears wont stop
Maybe your still working on that one
Before you make my tears go away make my Dustin happy again
For he is the one that makes me smile, makes me believe
Make him happy and my tears will go away
His smile will wash away all my fears all my pain all my tears

1 Comments:

At 6:53 AM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

my dear carolyn, we cannot always know why God allows tears except that He wants us to need Him and all the love that only He can truly offer. He gives us bits nad pieces of love in other people, but we can only find whole love in Him. let Him draw you close to Himself, and hold you. and keep praying... prayer's the only thing that ultimately works. love you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home