When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Desperate

Desperately holding on to the past
Hoping it will come back
Wishing for more then ever before
I love you with all my heart
If only the past would stick around a little longer
The future is to scary to go towards alone
If you would come back to me...
I would be able to fly, to float
To live everyday happy
Only if this worked the first time around
Then I would know what to expect this time
Then again surprise is good and your amazing
I guess I have to hope for the worst and pray for the best
I love you

1 Comments:

At 6:54 AM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

would not hoping for the worst cancel out any good that praying for the best might bring? after all, doesn't prayer only work if one is completely believing that they will receive what they ask for? beautiful poem...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home