When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Broken hearts filled with love

Is there another fight in us to pull are broken hearts threw The day you melted my heart I will always remember But does that day matter if we can’t fight for it You have a hold of my heart, I don’t know if I’ll ever have it back If this is my moment to fall apart then I’m going to fall into a million pieces Wait for the moment I stop crying Look up in your heart melting eyes and tell you I love you and I can’t take this pain, I know there to many things to think about, but we need to stop And think about us and what we won’t for us if you want to pull away, Then pull and run, don’t look back I am the sweet and innocent child you broke in many nights ago but will you still see me like that at the end of the day When I’m back to the school yard bully I’m weak with out you, I hope you can see that I’m falling apart at the seams Waiting for you to put me back together please tell me you love me, kiss my forehead and give me a hug I want to know if we can survive threw this all, Can we fight to see the sun rise or are we doomed to live in darkness Hiding are tears from one another I want the sun to rise I want us to smile together, You hold the keys to my heart, my soul Please don’t break my heart.

1 Comments:

At 6:58 AM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

I hope you can see that I’m falling apart at the seams Waiting for you to put me back together

love hurts doesn't it? pulling at everything that held us secure. but that's what makes it beautiful, all the growing pains... well written.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home