When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Muffin? I'm sorry

I'm sorry I couldn't be perfect for you I'm sorry I wasn't around more I'm sorry I had to tell you about Leslie when I was drunk Mostly I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner I watched her hurt you and I did nothing, because of that we stopped talking for awhile I will always love you Know that and never forget it You have kept me alive I wish I could be better, or different or something for you I feel I've failed you as a friend but the truth is your my best friend I'll never forget you I'm sorry that what ever we had didn't work... Or maybe this is how its suppose to work I don't know The truth is I've been in love with you for so long I don't know what to do, I have a boyfriend who I love Yet when ever I talk to you all I can think is how you are perfect This may mess things up a little, I'm just tired of hiding things from you of all people You bring a glow to my face Maybe some day down the road we will have something Or nothing at all For once I want to live in the now not in well tomorrow this might happen Today I love you and today I want to tell you Today you are my muffin If I don't tell you today there my never be a good time to tell you

2 Comments:

At 6:48 AM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

there's something so endearing about the term, muffin. so soft and warm, and healthy. it's good you have a relationship like that... but sounds like it's a bit of a crumbly muffin... hope things get better.

 
At 6:48 AM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home