When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Always and forever

I feel I've missed so much, countless days gone by
Not knowing where time goes
Days wasted thinking about you and what could have been
Times gone now, there's no turning back
Its all over, no more words to say, nothing can bring you back to me
The pain will fad with time once that time comes where I no longer think of you I'll see your smile and fall in love all over again
There's someone new in my life, I love him
Yet there will always be you, the ache in my heart
The pain I know so well when you walk away
Waiting for time to end is impossible
I'll live every day hoping your ok, that your happy
Days go by faster then thoughts threw my head
Are life are not story books we can't go back and edit them
Hopefully we can have are happy ending
Even if are life resemble that of Romeo and Juliet I dream we get something better
I'll love you always
I feel I've missed so much, please forgive me for not trying
For not being with you as much as I could
I'll love you forever
I feel your arms around me still, remember me when I'm gone
I will remember you
I'll love you till the day I die

1 Comments:

At 8:57 PM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

i LOVE that you have a blog, carolyn... thank you! your words in this poem are so timeless... the ache to redo what cannot be redone...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home