When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Monday, October 24, 2005

Waiting for that dream

You say you'll call but its all lies
You make me hope, make me wait, I cant wait much longer
You always said you would wait for me
Then why am I sitting here alone waiting for you
I'm only looking for those few words, tell me you love me tell me you care
I'm weak and alone with out you
I wait for your call, for the moment I answer the phone and hear your voice...
I am on top of the world Smiles all around
You make this world bearable, make this world bright
If only you could see what these sleepless nights do to me
I wear your shirt to bed just to rub the pain into my own face
I remember the smell you use to bring to my room early in the morning
When you snuck in threw the window
I still can't lock my door on the slim chance you might come in to visit
As I crawl into bed I hope for pleasent dreams of me in your arms

1 Comments:

At 11:10 AM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

ironic, that we love to rub the pain in our faces, hey? just to recall the good times? is it all worth it?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home