When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Sunday, October 23, 2005

I love you

I hate the way you tell me you love me and try so hard to hide your smile I hate the way you bite your lip then once I notice you stop and act all tough I hate the way you act tough but when we are alone your a complete sweet heart I hate when you tell me you'll call me back, and I don't hear from you till the next day I hate the way you never plan anything, and the way your completely random I hate the way you kiss my forehead good night, and the way you hold my hand tight when your scared I hate the way I love you with all my heart, and the way you make me feel weak and defenceless in your arms

1 Comments:

At 6:49 AM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

ahh... the frustrations of love, so bitter-sweet.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home