When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Please smile for me

Looking into that smile I know you are the one my heart will always love
I know I can never have you but it won't stop me from wishing
Some days I think you smile just for me
there's something unspeakable, unexplainable between us
If only we could have that feeling forever
Instead of everything ending in a hug good bye
I wish I could look back on me and you and know
I've done all I could I've said all I could
If I could change anything I would simple tell you that I loved you a lot sooner
I want to be with you for all of time
See your smile for all of time
Since I cant I'll dream dreams of love and meaning knowing there's not much left
There's no meaning left to find

1 Comments:

At 10:54 PM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

is it truly possible to find meaning on this earth? i don't believe so... no matter how profound the love... because everyone/thing will at some point let you down...good poem tho!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home