When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Thursday, November 10, 2005

To the boy who cries

To the boy who cries

You bring back the pain in my heart I've loved you for so long that I don't think I'll ever forget My heart is now in the hands of another man You will Always have your place in my heart for you are the first The first man my heart Loved, at that point you where too blind Now you see my scars, the ones on my Arm, the ones on my heart

I'm walking into the future with hopes, dreams and knowledge of something Something more, something bigger then just me and you I don't know why but I Feel I owe you my world I know you say I don't owe you anything because I'm Still alive But every breath I take I owe to you, I will try to Live those days to my Greatest ability as great as I can for you

You are amazing You are tied to all my emotions I can never make my life up to you you may say we're even but you are to amazing to be even with You will always be just out of my reach only finger tips away I will walk away, I'll never turn my back just walk away to my new love You will always be in my heart I just can't wait for you forever
Your love
I'll hold dear
Love you always love you forever
The girl you saved

2 Comments:

At 4:15 PM , Blogger bloggrez said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:00 PM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

hey girl
this blog breaks my heart, in a good way. this is a haunting kind of love, a beautiful love. i hope that somehow you can find it in the person you marry.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home