When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Good bye to a friend I know I'll see again

Walking down the street looking forward
Towards the future, walking into the unknown
As I glance back I look at my mistakes
I see you standing there
I think to myself how could I have messed this all up
I didn't even get to say goodbye
I'm sorry
I wish I could have been there
Even if it was just to see your back as you walked away
At least then I would know you really where gone
I wake up in the middle of the night
Remembering the nightmare I just had
Watching you walk towards me
I know its not real and your gone
But I hope day and night to see you again
I will say it now
Good bye I'll miss you I wish I could have done more
I wish I could have seen you walk away
I wish you could have held me in your arms well I cried
Good bye my friend we will meet again some day

1 Comments:

At 10:55 PM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

i feel this way towards so many people... if only we could hold everyone who's dear close to us in a bubble... might get confusing after awhile tho.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home