When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Dark nights or bright day I'll be by your side

I sit awake at night thinking and wondering if you will be ok
Wondering if I'll see you again
Hoping your not dead in a ditch where no one can find you
I hope one day you will know the pain I feel
I sit back and watch you fighting with your friends
Telling off all you boss your teachers and everyone else
I wish I could help you find away to change
Then again if I changed you you wouldn't be the guy I love
I'll always be here for you when you need some one to talk to
When you need some one to tell you they'll care no matter what
Even if they don't agree with you they'll still stand behind you
I'll always appreciate you for who you are
I'll always love you because you will always tell me the truth

1 Comments:

At 5:11 PM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

truth is underestimated, i agree... but keep in mind, we cannot change anyone... it takes something within someone to change them...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home