When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Monday, November 14, 2005

Rehab for the sake of talking

Sitting here wrapped in a blanket
Curlers in my hair thinking to myself
What a fool I have been
You are telling me your hung up on me
Then I find out your telling the same story to someone else
Your gone for three months
Into a place I will never go
Rehab, Is it because I said I wouldn't speak to you
Are you getting clean just to be with me or is it that
You finely want to be clean for your sake
I want you to be happy
I guess I'll see you in three months when your clean
But will you have the guts to call me
I'll always stand behind you

Good luck

1 Comments:

At 7:26 AM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

wow; this one sounds a bit angry and frustrated -- and if this person doesn't get clean for his own sake, he won't stay clean; you have a right to be firm with him.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home