When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Break me

They are all special in there own way
They all break me in a different way
A look, a smile, the way they look at you
Once you see that they are they look away
Try to act all tough, With the small glimmer of light
Hidden under harsh words and evil glares
Sitting waiting for him to make a move
Wondering how this one will break me
A new pain to feel, a new crack in my glass heart
All these lovers so special held so high
All these lovers breaking me and new ways

2 Comments:

At 5:20 PM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

so how many times can we be broken? don't we need to be patched back together in between times? i hope you somehow find healing amidst all of this fracturing of the heart... love you.

 
At 6:15 PM , Blogger c said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home