When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Played by the player

I knew it would happen still unwilling to see it eve after the pain still willing to go threw it all again. The unwanted feeling I hold I don't like. Your hug holds more then you'll ever know. Late night bus home. Knowing that you've hurt me maybe enough for you to say sorry. When your ready for a real woman with a real heart who still wants to be with you call me. I know you've played me but I still hold strong feelings for you, I always will.
Heart broken? Yes I am but hearts heal pain fades. Feelings like this may not, maybe one day you'll see, you'll know but I cant wait for that day. If by chance I'm single and still looking for some one who showed me a good time I'll come back. Only time will tell. You were fun well you lasted, but everything fun must come to an end, I guess. I won't regret any of it. I'll still feel unwanted unloved your charm will last. I will always that smile, see you look away when I see you looking at me. That feeling the feeling of you looking at some one you can't reach someone out of your reach. The feeling of you wanting me, times change maybe in time you'll change. You'll get old of your games, old your you lies. Maybe I was to much for you or maybe not enough, but you still made me feel wanted even though you've moved on I still see that you've lied You've broken me. I'll still patch myself up before you Know my eyes have cried. Tears rather let smoke fill the air and suffocate me then let you know you've won. Maybe when the times right I'll let you in on my little secret that I hold so tight but then again if that happens you'll feel that power. The power guys feel when they have the control, I want the control for now. I want you to feel hurt and unworthy unable to triumph over, unable to break me. If one day you get to read this you'll know the pain you caused me and You'll know my secret. I knew you would play me I knew you would hurt me but I jumped in willingly.
A sucker for pain? I guess you could say that. I guess you say I enjoy pain, I enjoy being broken. The truth is I loved challenge of putting myself together to look perfect, happy and like nothings wrong. Tears I can't take back feelings I can't forget the worlds a fucked up place but that's the joy of it all the joy is in the pain and the lesson learned is better then the rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home