When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Monday, December 05, 2005

Ex-boyfriends

A ex-boyfriend that cheated on me treated me better then you ever will, I will be innocent, I'm not a fucking whore like you said, I'm strong considering I pick myself up after every time you cut me down, lie to my face, and make me cry, He is better then you will ever be. He is held high on a Mountain for a reason, he's kind, he's saved my life not threatened it. He is my savor your nothing but a scared boy, a boy to scared to show people the real you, you hide behind your big bad attitude, I've cried enough tears over you. I'm moving on, moving up, you are a low point I will never go back. Considering even after I caught you in a lie you still go one with it, I'm sure you've messed around with my head just to have your fun. Move on to your next victim. Your done cutting me down, your trapped in a box and put in the back of my closet. A memory I can look at and know I did the right thing. I broke it off for a reason. You had me in tears one to many times. Looking back I regret things. I know I say no regrets, you say you've had no regrets. Lets just say the first time it ended I shouldn't have gone back, the second time it ended I should have shot myself. I was scared of you what kind of relationship is based on fear. Not a good one. I would eat up your lies, I thought everything would get better but it never did. I should have ended it sooner, you threatened the life of my friends just because they looked just because they touched. My body, my temple. I say who has the keys, who can touch who can look. You said not to punish you for what my past boyfriends had done, but I was right in doing so, you turned out just like them. A guy you didn't want me to see I saw, I had a good time with him hell I even cheated on you with him, after he cheated on me he treated me better then you ever did, he cared, he never hurt me hell he cheated And I wasn't even mad at him, maybe it was his charm, personally I think it was the fact that he showed me you can have fun in a relationship, we lost are fun along time ago, I'm happy you found your heart again, and I'll sit and listen to you talk about how amazing she is and say nothing. Considering the last time I said something you cut me down, reminded me my dad was a chain smoker and may never see me get married, and reminded me that Dustin really does live to far away to love how I want to. The tears I cried that night will never come back, I will look back on you as a memory of pain, a memory of something I had for 5 months and hurt me for 4 of them. I'm finally happy now that I don't have to live in fear of you, I smile everyday. No more tears fall from these eyes so screw you I've moved on its over and I will regret it all. Every last month, every last week every last day, every last minute, every last second. Every tear I've cried, I've crack my heart has cracked, you are gone out of my life and I'm happy. Thanks for the great lesson, a cheater is better then you...

1 Comments:

At 8:03 AM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

wow, this blog is full of anger and hurt... and no wonder. i hope whoever did this to you actually reads this and gets his conscience pricked. love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home