When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Smile for life

Why is it when a death happens people step back and look at themselves. Suddenly they are worthless, there life has not been fulfilling enough, theses are the moments when you need to stand up, say what you have been scared to say, do what you have been scared to do. Theses are the moments you need to widen your view, believe what others tell you. Believe you have something more to offer the world, smiles save lives. Smile for life, and shed a tear for death. Learn from your mistakes before its to late, Do everything you are scared of and become even more amazing.
So please smile and save my life.
I'll pray for you and your happiness, I hope you learn to smile again. Smile that amazing smile that saved my life. You are my one my amazing.

1 Comments:

At 12:29 PM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

did someone die?? i know what you mean, death shakes you up. but in that way, it's a blessing, saving many from themselves. love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home