When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Monday, December 19, 2005

Pull or push

You have changed your no longer the one I love. Your drifting away from me again and you seem not to care. How am I suppose to smile if your the only reason I smile. My smile walks away with you. There's nothing left to smile about there's nothing left to wish for. Your walking away from me and you don't care. Your leaving me in tears, you know you are, yet you still walk away. Temptations in my mind, should I have a smoke, should I slit my wrists and worry about nothing any more. Should I leave this world like you left me. You left me here alone. Alone with no one to lean on. Was my love not enough for you. Should I have loved you different, is it that you cant love me? Please tell me why you are drifting away I want to pull you back to me but I fear I'm only pushing you away.

1 Comments:

At 5:22 PM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

carolyn, is this about kevin? it doesn't seem to match with the other two blogs... i'm worried now sweetie. if you need to talk, please call me. love you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home