When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Monday, December 19, 2005

I want to care

Joy of a new relationship. The feeling of a first kiss,
The sparkle in your eyes when you see that new love,
The feeling deep in your gut saying, this could go so bad
But you go for it any ways, right off the deep end
Part of you wants it to end before you really care but the other part
The other part is say... It would be neat to care that much
I wonder what it would feel like
It care about some one so much that your willing to let them pay
You willing to let them care for you when before it was you.
Only you could care for you. Is letting some one in caring.
Is it that you cared enough to let them in.
All I know is I want to care for you I want you to spoil me
I want to be the one you care about.

1 Comments:

At 5:18 PM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

"care" is such a deep, tender word... good usage of it in this blog! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home