When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Teddy bear

Only a short time I've known you but you have given me the best adivce ever, you have helped me threw so much, and now somethingbig, something that could take your life has come up and no matter how much I tell you it will be ok it doesnt change anytihng, It doesnt make your sickness go away. Just please remember your candles, let them guide you. I wish you could know how much you have helped me, I hope you never go away, You are my teddy bear, I love you. I know you are strong... and I'm sure you can fight this

1 Comments:

At 7:33 AM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

carolyn, who is this? what kind of sickness? Jesus can heal this person, i will pray. love you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home