When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Friday, January 27, 2006

Your a man I want

My heart torn in two pieces, one half belongs to you the other to him. You have done nothing but be good to me, you have treated me like a girl when no one else have. He has treated me like a dirty rag and thrown me away, he used me to wipe up his blood, that's it. I'm glad you decided to keep me around, You feel a lot stronger for me then I feel for you, but I hope one day my heart will be whole again and I can love you like I've never loved before. My heart has constantly been broken and cracked beyond repair, maybe with your love my heart will grow strong and whole again. I've used that blood soaked rag to wipe away my tears. I hope your the man I think you are, for he is nothing but a man I dont want.
thank you for understanding, thank you for more then you will ever know
thank you kevin

1 Comments:

At 12:24 AM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

i LOVE that you named him in this post, carolyn, and i LOVE how he's shown you such forgiving love, such redemptive love. i hope this is something that lasts. bless you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home