When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Monday, January 30, 2006

Dream

To sit here and dream, I don't dream when I sleep, so I sit awake and day dream about what life is to bring. Will it bring smiles and joy or will it bring blood shed and tears. I dream of all the things that could have happened if I walked threw door one rather then door two, I wonder what would have happened if I took the time to unlock a few doors rather then take the easy way out. Option A or option B, take a chance knowing that witch one you choice can change you life forever and the other choice could have made it better. So I sit here dreaming, what would have happened if I picked him over you. Would I be happier, Or would my eye create tears and my arms create bruises, and my heart create cracks hoping I wouldn't have stayed with you rather then choose him. What looks like the better choice may not be what it seems, just because I man looks like he's good to everyone doesn't mean he is. Should I blame my dreams and my broken heart on myself, I'm I to blame for the pain I feel. Please take my pain away. I have to live with my choices yes but does it have to hurt this much. Can I not be happy with what I choose instead of feel guilty for what I didn't choose. I choose not to cut him out of my life but I live in pain for all the little things he does. But If I cut him out I would feel more pain then all the little things he does to Me. You on the other hand you hold my broken little heart in your big strong hand, I dream of your arms holding me tight, I dream of being with you, I'm happy with you. No one has had me this happy in a long time thank you for smileing in my dreams and bring a smile to my face, with you I am happy and I will stay with you till I'm no longer happy, I hope that day never comes but days continue on and I'm not one to dream to far ahead.

1 Comments:

At 7:26 AM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

at the end of the day, we know who loves us and who we love... we may not know all the right choices, and we may have regrets, but we can choose how we handle our guilt and our relationships... we can also call on someone bigger than us to give us wisdom in those dusky moments when we're convinced we're alone, and he'll help us.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home