When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Oven mits are burnt

You’ve fucked about with my head. Over and over, I still care about you; all you do is rip my heart apart over and over. I don’t know if I can fall for you anymore. Love isn’t something you can play around with. I will always love you; I will always care about you. I just can’t be hurt by you anymore. MY heart is just being put back together; I can’t take you shredding it apart again. I’ll be here for your shoulder to cry on, just don’t make me cry, I’ll be out the door faster then tears can run down my face. Maybe one day the tears will stop running down my face and we can be happy.

1 Comments:

At 6:51 AM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

i LOVE the title of this blog... it says it all. and i'm really looking forward to having coffee with you. God bless you sweetie, and may He continue to put your heart back together.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home