When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Strength to carry on

You hold strength in your heart more powerful then any strength some one can offer you. You've helped more people then you would ever know. I wish you could always be my shoulder to cry on. You have offered me so much. You have been my candle shining bright in my darkest hours. I wish I could be your guiding candle. I'm afraid for you I may not know the way and we might stand in the dark with one lonesome light shining on our faces, with shimers reflecting off my tears. I am hoping for you. I am scared for you. I am crying for you. I am praying for you. I am afraid for you. I am strong for you. I will do all and everything I can for you. Even if its nothing at all. You are my amazing Brent and you are my hero.

1 Comments:

At 7:04 AM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

wow this is a powerful blog, it nearly made me cry this morning carolyn. does he need prayer right now? i can be praying... let me know. love em.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home