When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Just a dream

Placing doubts in my head, playing your same old mind games. I know your playing them yet I cant stop listening to every lie you say. I wish I could say well I'm done with it but the truth is, I'm not, I'll sit day after day and listen, think and wish I could forget. You've placed fear in my happy heart once more. I cant take this pain. I want to be rid of you, I will try with all my heart. Slowly I will cut you off, slowly I will stop listening, slowly you will become just a dream that I will forget.

1 Comments:

At 1:08 PM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

the tone of this blog differs drastically from the other one; who is weaving unwanted dreams before you? take control, don't let your mind destroy your happiness. love you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home