When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Lucky or Unlucky

Why is it always, Your so lucky to have someone like him? Why do I always have to be the strong one with all the answers? I never hear How man your so lucky to have some as amazing as her. She's so strong, she's honest, she's real. No its always I'm the lucky one because I've gone out with all the fuck ups, the cheaters, the abusive, the forceful and now I have a nice guy like you. Its not like I wanted to be unlucky its not like I wanted to be abused, broken and raped. But no I'm the lucky one, I don't know about you but I don't call that lucky. Why can't I be weak and cry and have no answers why shit happens, because I don't know why shit happens. Maybe it happens to make you stronger. In that case ya I'm strong, Hell I'm heman if that makes you strong, and I'm lady luck if that means I'm lucky. For once I want some one to say your so lucky to have her, she's strong and will put you in your place but still love you like there's no tomorrow. I have no answers for you. I have no answers for me. If I every find out gods plan I'll be sure to photocopy it and let the world know how to solve there own problems then I'll be nothing more then a weak unlucky girl with no answers. I'm not lucky, I'm far from it, I just deal with what I have. I say make your own luck and fuck what others think. If I'm lucky to have some one like you then I'm lucky, but your sure as hell lucky to have some one like me, tainted and rough around the edges but real and bold and not scared to scream fuck you.

1 Comments:

At 6:50 AM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

there is so much raw passion in this blog, carolyn, i really resonated with it. i especially like this line: If I every find out gods plan I'll be sure to photocopy it ...
and i can refer you to The Bible which conveys his plan...

love you dear girl. em.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home