When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Falling

No matter what he says, you have my heart. No matter what I care about you. I want to be with you. He my place doubts in my head, I just have to remember your not like that piece of shit. You hold my broken heart in your hands. Slowly you have been putting it back together. Slowly I will start to fall for you. Just please don't rush me. My heart needs to fix before that. You truly are the thread sewing my heart back together. I once liked you now I've very much inlike with you. You make me smile, you make me dream, you are my savor. You are a sunny day after a long thunderstorm. I'm done having the rain dance and beat down on my heart. You are my smile and for that I thank you. For that I'm falling for you.

1 Comments:

At 1:09 PM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

ipray that thread stays taut and strong, i also pray it's double-knotted :) it's quite the honour to be able to sew together a girl's heart, and i hope he has the skills to. you deserve to be happy again!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home