When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

For Sam!

In a heart beat I would cry if you were to leave me. Now that your gone my heart is saddened, my eyes tear. Days go by my eyes grow tired of crying. I miss you all the same but my eyes are out of tears. At first I wanted to change where I lived to live closer to you. At first I thought you cared as much about me as I cared about you. At first the pain in my heart wouldn't go away. At first you were the only thought in my head. At first I would have changed my world for you. Now I know we both have lost feelings, we don't care less, we just care differently. Now I know if I saw you everyday I might not feel the same. Right now I could have grown to hate you, or I could have grown to love you more then ever before. Now I know the pain won't go away but I can look back and remember the good times with a smile not a broken heart. Now I know you will always be a thought in my head but other thoughts will be there too. Now I know my world has changed because of you, not for you.

1 Comments:

At 1:16 PM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

the sign of a truly beautiful, healthy relationship is when you don't change for someone, but because of them... we bear the fingerprints of so many people on our souls, molding us... love you, em.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home