When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Monday, April 17, 2006

The smell of Ego

One lonely girl,
I look up, I walk threw the room.
I hold my head high. My untouchable walk.
Smells of cologne fill the room.
A man walks up, looks me up and down.
Walks away, turns around walks back.
As the smell of ego fill the air.
Intoxicating I take one look, I walk away,
Not even thinking twice.
Barbie of girls flutter towards, as
Proud women walk away, untouchable, unbreakable.
As Men concur barbies there egos grow
Concur the barbies dreaming of the proud women
To be a barbie and add to the smell of ego or
To be a proud woman and concur the man ego

1 Comments:

At 8:12 AM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

i LOVE it! well done! this is one of your best poems yet... esp. love how you contrasted the 'man's ego' with the Barbie-girls... bravo! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home