When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Monday, April 10, 2006

Dagger threw my heart

A dagger threw my heart.
Looking back on it, I don't know what to think.
Have I really learned from my mistakes?
Am I doomed to dance the same dance just a new partner?
What am I thinking?
I'm crazy, this won't work.
It didn't the first time how will it this time?
I have a new partner but it's the same dance?
What is age? Is it just a number or is it more then that?
Two years have passed, still the same story.
My heart still aches. What we had was unfinished.
My heart wasn't ready to let go.
I held on to tight, I never really let go.
You're my one unfinished dance.
How I want to see how it ends.
Just knowing you cared even know two years later.
It's an amazing high.
Better then any drug you smoked could give.
I loved to spend days with you.
I would give anything to have that back.
To spend time with my first heart break my only wish.
How I miss your arms.
Same old dance partners change.
Hearts still break.

1 Comments:

At 1:24 PM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

you're right! i definitely do have questions about this one lol! i'm glad we're going for coffee on thursday... this is a beautiful blog; it feels like a waltz, the way you wrote each line... my favourite line was: "I have a new partner but it's the same dance?"
waiting for answers :) em.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home