When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Monday, April 17, 2006

The crippling disease

The weight of the world on my shoulders.
I sit here open armed begging,
Take away my curse.
I can’t deal any more.
All of these problems are building, growing.
My mind is full my heart is empty.
Thinking and thinking, how can I fix this?
How can I make this better?
I want to fix your problems
I’m I to give up on my problems?
I want to become a new person.
To be full hearted.
Lift some of this weight.
Let me deal with my problems.
Lift this curse.
Remove this disease.

1 Comments:

At 8:14 AM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

"cast your burdens onto Jesus because He cares for you."

"come, walk with me; my burdens are easy, my yoke is light." (Jesus)

"i have come that you may have life, and have it to the fullest." (Jesus)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home