When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Monday, November 19, 2007

The unknown ahead

What am I to do when everything you do is hot or cold
How am I suppose to react, how am I suppose to deal
Should I run now and not bother,
Or should I wait and see
All I want to do is smile and laugh when I see you
Yet there’s this pain I don’t want to feel pain anymore
I want to be happy and not care
I want to live life free and not have to answer to anyone
What am I to do when I know in my heart that I like you
Yet I know I don’t want to deal with bull shit anymore
I want to move on and smileWhy are you trying to bring me down
When all I want to do is flyWho are you to hold me back
Who are you to try and hold me down
You say you cant deal with all that bullshit anymore
Then who are you to try and make me deal with your bullshit
I'm not going to bring myself down againI want to be free and fly
I dealt with two years of shitI'm not about to deal with even two minutes more
So I guess what I’m saying is I'm runningAnd running fast
You tell me not to hang all over a guy who is like my brother
Then give me a sign that you carestop running hot and cold
All I want to do is flyWho are you to hold me back
Your nothing but a boyYou may think your a man
But if you where a man you would know how to handle a woman
Who are you to try to hold me downAll I want to do is fly
I don’t want to be held downBut I do want you
So please don’t let me run
Show me you care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home