When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Forever

To think forever is to long, but am I thinking to short
I know I love you, but is it forever or just for now
I am scared of forever, I am scared of tomorrow
To face loving you forever it to unsure forever is to long
To face losing you tomorrow is to hurtful for I still love you
I'm stuck between now and forever
Your in my heart, my soal, my mind, you run in my blood
Your in my heart always and tomorrow and forever
We may not last forever but you have made forever possible
You have fixed my broken heart, you have made me believe
TO be able to beleive again and smile again to be in love
To beleive love could be so true and pure
If our forever ends will we cry, will we be friends will we hurt
Will our love be differnt or non exsistent
From this moment I dont think I could go on with out you
But if hearts change will we still havelove in our friendship
To be forever is to be unrealistic, is to be fake
My smile is for you and is forever
My love is for you and is forever
I may fear forever but forever is worthless
If I'm not with you

1 Comments:

At 10:34 PM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

in the end, that's my conclusion too carolyn. thinking of being married to trenton, or living in heaven, or doing anything FOREVER is scary. but if we LOVE the person or the place, perhaps even forever isn't enough???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home