When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

With out you

Laying here in bed, listen to songs that remind me of you
With a picture of you kiss what am I to do
Do I sit here and wish you where here or have a blast with out you
I can go a day with out you but not the night its so hard
At night can feel the cold where you once kept warm
With the haunting past behind I still feel broken
With all your hugs and kisses and the love in your arms
I know I'm not longer broken only fractured
I miss looking into your eyes
How those eyes can see right threw me
I need those eyes, I want to spill me heart this moment
I feel hurt, happiness, disloyalty, and true compassion
I feel so untrue, other boys look touch but only you
Only you have my body, my mind, my heart, and my soul

1 Comments:

At 10:35 PM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

it's a big thing to give someone your heart and soul. i truly hope kevin is up to the challenge, and that he continues to embrace you and learn to love you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home