When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Unmistakable second chance

My mistakes make me strong
To survive the tests I'm put threw
And come out on the other side
Stronger, wiser, more aware of the pain other's feel
To have a second chance to work it all out
To still have love when I thought all was lost
To have a truly honest and pure relationship
To not hear your ,voice and your silly little hello
To not feel your arms around me
To not smile at your goofy laugh
To not have that is all to much to bare
You have been my favorite mistake
My most incredible second chance
I thought we would never be again
I thought you would be my beautiful mistake
Never to be learned from

1 Comments:

At 10:32 PM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

always remember this carolyn. such a powerful lesson.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home