When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Only one

Laying here, Staring at a picture of us
we look so in love, so happy , so true
Will this last forever, I hope I have given you all I can
You're so far away from me right now
I feel so untrue just looking at other boys
Their strong grip holding me tight
It only makes me miss you more
How I want to be in your arms
See your smile again, look into those blue eyes
To know your the only one for me
To know your arms are the only ones around me
Other men can comfort me, but only you can see my tears
I've given you all I am, I hope its enough
On the day we part know I love you
You have been me only, my gentle love
My best friends my shoulder to cry on
you are my only

1 Comments:

At 10:33 PM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

this is beautiful. however, i don't know that we can ever be 'enough' for someone else. and i wouldn't burden yourself with that responsibility. just be as much of yourself as you can, and let God fill in the rest of the empty spots in his life. and yours. :) after all, we're only human!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home