When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Boys are men, and men are boys

Like we talked about
Some days he knows me so well
Better then I know myself
But other days he doesnt even see my tears
cryed right infornt of him
On days like that I feel so alone
So cold, should I spell it out for him
Or just leave it and wait for the beautiful moments
Where he knows every look every curve, everythgn there is to know
How can I be so mad at him
So disappointed in him yet
Still if I dont tell him I love him before
befroe we part I dont feel right
How can he know all of me, yet none of me at all

1 Comments:

At 12:15 AM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

aww yes, the constant struggle between man and woman. feelings are such a part of us, and yet they're foreign to men. give him time. it's our job to teach them. and let your hurts be mended by God who will never let you down.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home