When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Monday, November 19, 2007

Moving on

Who needs love at such a young age?
What ever happened to just have fun
See what life brings you
I’m done wanting what I can’t have
Moving up moving on becoming something better
No more being fake, take me how I am
Or don’t bother, you can’t tame me anymore
I’m not going to fit in perfectly
But hell I’ve never been perfect
And that’s the way I like it
I’m not going to try and be who you want
I’m going to be me so deal with it
I’m wild I’m free I’m spunky I’m sassy
I love it so to bad if you don’t

1 Comments:

At 10:20 AM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

i LOVE this part: i'm wild, i'm free, i'm spunky, i'm sassy... cuz that's what this poem is too! a great read.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home