When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Monday, August 09, 2010

As you slipped away

I watched you slip away, I held you and cried.
I want you to know as we waited for you to slip away
We laughed at the things you use to do, we cried because you are leaving us
Your collar held four dog tags, We all now hold one close
We are still waiting for you to walk through the door
Sleep by are bed and have to move around you when we wake
Even Jack doesn’t really know what to do
We still call you as if we are looking for you, witch we are
We still call you for breakfast
I watched you slip away
I swear you were just sleeping and were going to come home with us
We all held you when you left and when all was done we held each other
We talked about how bossy you where how head strong you were
Home doesn’t feel right
One day is will, one day we will get a new dog
But you will be our only Max, no other will be you
As I watched you slip away I knew I would miss you
But I didn’t know it would be like this

2 Comments:

At 7:48 AM , Blogger Mommy Emily said...

i have no words, only tears....

i love you.

 
At 2:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

شركة امست لمكافحة الحشرات
شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام وبالخبر

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home