When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

More or Less

Feeling the weight of the world.
Trapped in this house I call a home
Expecting from myself much more then I can give
Trapped here by my own hand
Waiting to surpass what I am
But not knowing who I am
Fear grips my every move
Every day I wake wishing I wouldn’t
I’m never alone and I’m loved
Yet I feel emptiness inside
You see a woman in me
I see a lost little girl not knowing where to go
I feel the hand of another
His voice tells me it’ll be ok
You’re not the only one

2 Comments:

At 11:31 AM , Blogger Mommy Emily said...

this is very deep, very mature. you are searching... you're on an intense journey. i'm praying for you sweet carolyn. xoxo

 
At 2:23 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

شركة المثالية للتنظيف
شركة تنظيف كنب بالدمام وبالخبر

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home