When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Miss you

Laying awake missing you wishing you where closer
I can’t sleep with out you tossing and turning
Waiting for you to walk through the door
The typical honey I’m home
How I wish you where home with me
Our bed feels so empty with only our dog and me
I make him sleep next to me
Feeling his warmth makes me feel better but still miss you
I want to be selfish and have you all to myself
I love you I don’t want to be with out you
The hours grow later and later
I long for you more and more

2 Comments:

At 6:17 AM , Blogger Mommy Emily said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 1:39 PM , Blogger Mommy Emily said...

carolyn, i am honestly glad you have someone that you love this much. sorry --i didn't realize u didn't like me talking about marriage. em.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home