When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Monday, October 05, 2009

Till Dreams Come

Late Nights I stay awake tossing turning.
One day I'll get a hang off this night owl thing
But till then I'll steal my little moments with you
The moments I have when your asleep and grab for me
Kiss me, Both off in our own little worlds
But still the joy of you waking to kiss me well I toss and turn
I love you, You are mine and I'm keeping you ass long as you let me
Now I'll put down my pen and paper
Lay down my head and sleep
With your open arms waiting to hold me till dreams come

1 Comments:

At 5:24 PM , Blogger Mommy Emily said...

wow, i love how both of these posts are so similar yet so different... both about the men in your life, comforting you in your sleeplessness... very cool. keep writing! i love reading your thoughts. em.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home