When The Ink Runs Dry All Is Lost

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Break free

No one can see the scars I feel, the agony I can't express
I know i have to show no fear
I know he cant win
but he has
I was trying so hard to be strong for you and all i did was torture my soul
I'm not whole anymore, I don't want this sickness in me anymore
I want to break free, now I'm sure if i can
Now how can some one want a body
I myself can bare to be in
My scars run deeper then you can ever know

I was so scared no one would want my tainted body
I was a fool, my body is only as polluted as i see it
If i believe I'm free I will be
I can be wild, no amount of suffering can hold me back this time
Its all or nothing at all
I'm going for you
you and him are no longer holding me back

1 Comments:

At 11:59 AM , Blogger kanadians in korea said...

you go girl! i love the power in this one... (who are you going after btw?? :))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home